Customer Behavior Playbook
- What can we learn from our competitors and other best-in-class brands across industries?
- What insights and tested approaches can we find in relevant academic research?
- What are your users doing now? Where are the gaps between your business goals and customer behavior, and how might we close those gaps?
- What are the strategic behavioral principles you should adapt in your work moving forward?
- What are some relatively low effort, low investment, high reward behavioral tactics we can change right now?
- What tactics should we adapt in the next 6 - 12 months, and in what order?
01 How it works
All documents delivered in 3 formats: PDF, PowerPoint, and Keynote
Three deliverable docuements:
Once we complete the Customer Behavior Playbook process and deliver your documents, here's how it will impact your business:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most common questions we get about the Customer Behavior Playbook:
This project can be easily applied to either primarily physical or digital experiences (and multichannel experiences that are a combination of both).
Our seasoned team has years of experience with all three types of customer experiences, and will be able to help you across all conceivable channels.
Yes, the Playbook will be customized to your business and your challenges. In the past, this project has tackled challenges like:
- "How can we convert more free users to paid users?"
- "How do we create a digital experience that is ethically habit-forming?"
- "How do we get users to get engaged with a task that's important but boring?"
- "How do we keep our active users engaging longer through email?"
- "How can we increase sales on our product pages and checkout?"
- And more...
Yes, these recommendations are built on global academic research, universal AI tools, and your own customer behaviors. You will also get insights tailored to your specific market.
Our team has experience in global markets such as:
- The US (all regions)
- Europe & U.K.
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Yes, of course!
This project will be customized and delivered for the stage of your business, no matter if it's a Fortune 500 or startup that hasn't been built yet.
The Customer Behavior Playbook has successfully guided the creation of many new brands, as well as perfecting customer experiences of multi-billion dollar brands.
Timings will vary based on your individual business challenges, organization size, existing resources, and how much (if any) customer interviews will need to be scheduled.
Generally this project takes from 8-12 weeks to complete, but your timings may vary.
This will vary based on timing, available resource, and proposed primary research (interviews, for example). We need to get to know your business, its challenges, and existing resources before we are able to scope cost.
Choice Hacking offers Startup and Scale-up discounts for businesses that are just getting started and/or growing.
02 Case Study
Customer Behavior Playbook
MYND Therapeutics is a ground-breaking metaverse and mobile application company dedicated to helping solve the obesity crisis. With cutting-edge technology, a global team of cognitive scientists and dieticians, and a unique approach they’re poised to take the wellness space by storm.
MYND wanted to use behavioral science to ensure its experience was attention-grabbing, engaging, and encouraged behavior change.
They engaged Choice Hacking to analyse the experience while they were building it, use behavioral science and salience analysis to create user experiences principles, analyze existing creative work, and share tactical recommendations that would make a big difference to users - fast.
CEO Michael Bidu described our work this way:
"I believe [Choice Hacking] is one of the top consumer experience and behaviour change experts in the business.
Jen and her team delivered like the true professional she is: on time and on budget. I can say she was a pleasure to work with."
If you're interested in learning more about how Choice Hacking and/or the Customer Behavior Playbook can help you grow your business, please: