Choice hacking (the agency)
Growth and engagement with science, not guesswork.
Choice Hacking is a customer experience consultancy powered by behavioral science, psychology, and AI. We create effective and meaningful customer experiences, creative, and content for brands across the globe.
Our proprietary frameworks are powered by science to create meaningful and effective experiences.
Customer Journeys That Sing
We combine art and science to elevate your experience beyond the basics (and get those right, too).
Habits That Transform
Applying research that drives engagement and makes your experience an indispensable part of users' daily lives.
The Long & Short of It
Choice Hacking uses behavioral science and AI to drive short-term sales while building your brand.
THE CHOICE HACKING Story
Founded in 2021, Choice Hacking began as a passion project by CX strategist Jen Clinehens to apply behavioral science and psychology principles to marketing and customer experience. Choice Hacking grew fast thanks to curious folks working in ad agencies, consultancies, clients, and entrepreneurs.
But people were hungry for more...
That's when Choice Hacking (the Agency) was born to help apply these principles in the real-world.
Choice Hacking (the Agency) is the consulting wing of Choice Hacking, an educational resource for marketers, UX and CX folks, and entrepreneurs to learn how to supercharge their work with psychology and behavioral science.
get to know us
Welcome to Choice Hacking!
Hi, I'm Jen, the founder and Managing Director of Choice Hacking.
I started Choice Hacking because I've seen first-hand how behavioral science, psychology, and AI have the power to create effective, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
After years spent creating products and customer experiences for global brands like AT&T, McDonalds, Adidas, and Starbucks, I've seen this combination of art and science supercharge creative work and deliver engaging and meaningful experiences across the customer journey. I'm confident these tools can work your brand as well - big or small, across the globe.
Contact us to discover how Choice Hacking's unique approach can drive engagement and growth for your business, too.
a selection of brands we've worked with recently:
a selection of brands OUR TEAM members have WORKED WITH IN their careers:
CEO, MYND Therapeutics
"If you have a chance to hire Choice Hacking, do it before your competition does it.
I believe Jen is one of the top consumer experience and behaviour change experts in the business.
I worked closely with Jen on building a behaviour change and habit-forming product development strategy for our first digital therapy focused on women with obesity and eating disorders...
I can say she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her and Choice Hacking."
How We Can Help You
Learn deeply about your customers - faster and more accurately - with the power of AI, psychology, and behavioral science.
Projects include: (click to view details and case studies)
Create experiences that engage and convert customers - with behavioral science, not guesswork.
- Digital Experience Playbook: How to create an (ethically) habit-forming experience with behavioral science, psychology and AI principles.
- Customer Onboarding Journey: How can your digital experience and marketing channels set customers up for success (and drive your bottom line)?
- Customer & User Journey Design: How to message customers where, when, and how they're most responsive (incl. email, digital channels, and traditional marketing if applicable).
- Loyalty Program Design: How to reward and retain your best customers with a loyalty program (that customers actually use).
Skyrocket short-term sales (and long-term brand love) with the power of meaningful engagement.
- Freemium to Premium: How to get users from costing your business money to generating revenue using your UX and digital marketing channels.
- Pricing Strategy: Pricing is 95% psychology, 5% math. Learn how to optimize your pricing structure to create more value for you and your customers.
- Promotion Journey Design: Black Friday. Christmas. Boxing Day. Cyber Monday. You spend a ton of time and energy on your biggest sales here's how to make sure they're seeing the right messages, at the right time (and being persuaded to buy).
Empower your team with the knowledge and skills to apply behavioral science and psychology in their everyday work. Workshops can be performed in-person or remotely, depending on need.
- Behavioral Science 101 Workshop: How to get users from costing your business money to generate revenue through your digital experience and marketing channels.
- Bespoke Behavioral Science Workshops: This workshop's content is customized for your business. It gets deep into your biggest challenges, and we'll work on specific examples (provided by you) of ways to apply behavioral science in your business. Past client topics have included POP design, email journey design, and product innovation.
Don't just take our word for it...
Thanks to Jennifer Clinehens for a very interesting, interactive and concrete training and workshop on behavorial science and how to use it to improve our structure of choice and communication and help the consumer to find the right product for their DIY project…
I totally recommend her… so passionate and experienced.
Head of Marketing, Tesa
In scale up, all businesses lean on the guidance of a few select people, and as one of our most valued “friends of Dragonfly” Jen has been instrumental in our growth as a business.
We listen carefully when we have time with her, as her insights are second to none, always pragmatic and driven by her years of experience on both brand and agency sides of the fence.
Thank you Jen.
[Jen] collaborates well across cross functional teams, sees both the big and small picture, and drives towards team success.
Her abilities allow her to communicate effectively across all levels of management, and drive high unified engagement. She is a pleasure to work with, and is an asset to any team/project!
Director, Technology Services - AT&T